Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
FishinFreak (3/28/2010)http://cgi.ebay.com/1-4-WHITE-OR-BLACK-KING-STARBOARD-CUT-TO-YOUR-SIZE_W0QQitemZ350308330869QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item519000ed75

1/4" thick 18" x 60" piece would be $45. FREE SHIPPING!

I've bought odds and end pieces from this guy with no problems...

Creative Acrylics has 18x54 in 1/4 starboard for $35. Support your local guys!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I APPRECIATE ALL THE INPUT, BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOPIC IT SAYS POLYBOARD NOT STARBOARD.THE STARBOARD IS TOO SLICK FOR A CLEANING TABLE. THE POLYBOARD HAS A ROUGH SURFACE TO KEEP THE FISH STEADY WHILE YOU WORK. THANKS CLIFF

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
I have a bunch of 28" X 48" sheets of 1/4" gray poly with U/V inhibitor. It has a textured finish on one side and slick on the other. This is new stuff. $20/sheet. I've sold a bunch of it for cleaning tables.

I live in Crystal River, Fl so shipping could be a problem. If you can get an order together for 20 sheets I will deliver it to Pcola.

·
Registered
337 Posts
on the rocks (3/28/2010)There was a need for a new fish cleaning table on the Ultralight dock and after seeing the design idea above, Mike, Mike P. and Brian decided they could come up with something close. After a table was sacrificed for the cause, consturction began this morning and by a little after lunchtime we had a nice new fish cleaning table down on the dock.

Nice job on the table. I have never cleaned fish on one that was to big.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts