Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Question:

Mine is not fully sealed, i.e. light peeks in around the roll up doors and at the ridge vents. How in the hell do you keep the frogs out of the shop?

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Question:

Mine is not fully sealed, i.e. light peeks in around the roll up doors and at the ridge vents. How in the hell do you keep the frogs out of the shop?
Use the closure strip Boat Dude posted above at the ridge vent. These are available at most any metal supply house.Just be sure to get outside closures for the ridge vent. Inside closures are for the eaves. The roll up door manufacturer should offer a gasket to seal above the door when it closes.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I just had my 18 x 40 moved thanks to Banana Tom. He hooked me up with a crew that did a fantastic job. They had to take it down, pack it up move it to the new location and set it all back up again.
Thanks Tom.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Berry Rollins he's brother in law to Steve that has Steve's Catfish Farm
Hopefully he has learned how to build a proper pole barn by now. He built mine in 2015

His metal work is some of the best you will ever see, on the other hand his wood work is god awful. I had to reframe all of my doors and windows. He also didn’t make my eaves high enough to accommodate the size roll up doors I ordered, then cut my trusses trying to make them fit.

I gave him a punch list and never saw him again. He tried to send a final invoice 2 years later, which I did not pay.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hopefully he has learned how to build a proper pole barn by now. He built mine in 2015

His metal work is some of the best you will ever see, on the other hand his wood work is god awful. I had to reframe all of my doors and windows. He also didn’t make my eaves high enough to accommodate the size roll up doors I ordered, then cut my trusses trying to make them fit.

I gave him a punch list and never saw him again. He tried to send a final invoice 2 years later, which I did not pay.
Luckily its open air. I'll be building out the lean to

·
Bearded Brotula
16,399 Posts
3rd one from the right looks crooked.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts