Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Is this down here or in AL? You mind sharing the builder and what you're paying? PM me if you don't want to publicize. Looking to do something like that in the next few months. You just going with dirt pad for it?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Good on you for doing your own pad, I’m sure that saved some serious coin. That is something I feel catches a lot of ppl off guard due to cost to get a proper foundation to elevation.

Checked last week and it was around $220 per dump truck delivered. I count at least 8 loads there.

·
Bearded Brotula
16,399 Posts
Good on you for doing your own pad, I’m sure that saved some serious coin. That is something I feel catches a lot of ppl off guard due to cost to get a proper foundation to elevation.

Checked last week and it was around $220 per dump truck delivered. I count at least 8 loads there.
He ain't worried. If I had his money, I would burn Splittine's.

·
Bearded Brotula
16,399 Posts
You’re the one that has the money for a fancy bathroom for a party. You could burn a wet mule with all the money you have.
Stimulus money.

• Haha
Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Dirt is super expensive. I think I got it for $175 a load since the pit was about 4 miles away

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I just finished a 40x50 with 8x8 posts last weekend. labor was my son, his buddy, and myself. Turned out great and was much needed! good luck on this one. You will enjoy it. one of the best things I’ve done to the property for sure. Gonna start another smaller one (maybe 30x40) for equipment storage When I can afford more wood!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts