Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand why some of you have a problem with the new doe regulations in Florida.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,781 Posts
You don't need doe tags if you don't care about the rules.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been getting 10 for the last 15 years and I might have killed 3 does. I don't think I have personally ever used/needed a tag. However, they are great for kids. Going to try and get my 5 year old grandson one this year.

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Best part of the regulations, if you shoot a doe during archery or during a doe weekend you have to use one of those fancy tags.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best part of the regulations, if you shoot a doe during archery or during a doe weekend you have to use one of those fancy tags.

Are you sure? I haven't read the changes in a while.

·
Premium Member
9,846 Posts
Do you still hide em behind the seat of the truck with one of those tags?
They weren’t around when I use to hunt.

·
Super Moderator
28,508 Posts
This is what ya do when you see FWC and that tag ain't on....see how quick!!!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Looks like they don’t count against season limit-Deer harvested on licensed game farms/hunting preserves and those taken through the deer depredation program, private lands deer management program, and antlerless deer program permits do not count as part of a hunter’s five-deer annual bag limit. However, antlerless deer taken on wildlife management areas using antlerless deer quota permits/tags do count toward a hunter’s five deer (of which two may be antlerless) annual bag limit.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know this has been talked about over and over but I truly have forgotten (happens a lot lately) and I'm too lazy to read everything again.

Are these new regs due to a possibility of chronic waste or just because too many deer were being killed?

Or has Florida actually had documented cases of chronic waste?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
I know this has been talked about over and over but I truly have forgotten (happens a lot lately) and I'm too lazy to read everything again.

Are these new regs due to a possibility of chronic waste or just because too many deer were being killed?

Or has Florida actually had documented cases of chronic waste?

Thanks

The regs are from the deer surveys they have been sending out over the last few years.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts