Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to convert from septic to sewer on some of my properties and just wondering if there's any good plumber. It's a pretty big job, so I think it would take more than 1 person to get it done.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'm trying to convert from septic to sewer on some of my properties and just wondering if there's any good plumber. It's a pretty big job, so I think it would take more than 1 person to get it done.

call ben nelson at Nelson Plumbing

476-9164

·
Registered
13,527 Posts
I just had this done, by Air Design, about $2,200. Pump out old tank, fill it with dirt, and then trench to street tap, and run drain from rear of house connected to all drains. Back fill, and permited.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Clifford Thompson in Pace did mine. Pump out and fill old tank, trench to road and hook-up. Cost was just under $1900 with permits.

·
Registered
13,527 Posts
I might add, that my tank was located under an addition to the rear of the house, which was there before I bought it 9 years ago.

I had 6 plumbing companies go to my house, to give me an estimate, only one estimate was submitted. No one else wanted the job of dealing with a septic tank, under a house.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts