Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That has driven me nuts for 2 years. Can’t even legally kill fox in FL, unless maybe it’s fenced?
I have never killed one or had the desire to but I didn't know that.

Sounds like gopher tortoise holes to me though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right off the FWC site.

Can I hunt or trap fox? Trapping or shooting foxes is prohibited, but foxes may be chased with dogs year round. Foxes or untanned fox pelts may not be possessed, except by permit from FWC. A permit is not required to have a road-killed fox mounted by a taxidermist.

·
Praedator
10,005 Posts
Right off the FWC site.

Can I hunt or trap fox? Trapping or shooting foxes is prohibited, but foxes may be chased with dogs year round. Foxes or untanned fox pelts may not be possessed, except by permit from FWC. A permit is not required to have a road-killed fox mounted by a taxidermist.
So just run em down with your truck!:thumbup::D

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Did anyone respond to the ad? I did and received a response today. The lady said she was looking for 3 hunters to share this lease. She wants $600 from each. She says 2 bowhunters have paid her and needs 1 more hunter. Don't care if you use gun or bow. Asked me to come look.

$1800 for 27 acres is pricey and unless the 3 hunters are best buds there is going to be trouble, especially if one hunter shoots a buck that another hunter has been stalking. The lady seems to think that numerous huge bucks live on the property and we all know that isn't true because bucks roam especially during the rut. What if you shoot one of the neighbors pets? Too many ifs for me or the whole thing may be a hoax.

·
Praedator
10,005 Posts
Did anyone respond to the ad? I did and received a response today. The lady said she was looking for 3 hunters to share this lease. She wants $600 from each. She says 2 bowhunters have paid her and needs 1 more hunter. Don't care if you use gun or bow. Asked me to come look.

$1800 for 27 acres is pricey and unless the 3 hunters are best buds there is going to be trouble, especially if one hunter shoots a buck that another hunter has been stalking. The lady seems to think that numerous huge bucks live on the property and we all know that isn't true because bucks roam especially during the rut. What if you shoot one of the neighbors pets? Too many ifs for me or the whole thing may be a hoax.
3 hunters on 27 acres. Yeah that's going to work!:no::no::no::no:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The property owner either knows very little or they know plenty and trying to find some suckers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

From the sounds of it she has already got 2 suckers and looking for the 3rd, as far as the Numerous Huge bucks living on the property they won’t be there very long when 3 hunters come strolling in, unless it’s high fenced and they can’t get out or unless somebody leaves the gate open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts