Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us registered quickly when we moved to the new forum and didn't take time to complete the registration process. I've noticed a lot have either chosen this time to remain anonymous or have neglected to go back and update their profiles with even basic information that they used to have listed.

If you haven't checked your profile recently you might want to.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not particularly you James.I guess it includes anyone that might have rushed through the process the first time and never went back.It just seems a lot of folks haven't even included their first names this go round.It's no big deal, I just thought a few might have not even thought about it. Its kind of odd to send someone a pm and not even know their name but thats the way the internet goes I guess. Maybe it was a stupid point.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I think it is a good point and I will be updating mine. most know how to get in touch with me but for those that don't------------

Home--205-909-3771

cell ---205-281-9900

nextel-- 154*26*34431

James Alexander

16 Indian Crest Drive

Indian Springs Village, AL 35124

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Well point taken David. As I was one of those that rushed through the process, as I was out of town. But didupdate last week.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
also, everyone should go back and edit their signatures so there will be a line between the post and the sig. JMO

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I'm guilty...
....not that anyone would what to get intouch with me...but it's done and thanks David!!!!:clap:toast

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've still got your stuff James but I'll have to compare it to what you justposted.Back when the old forum was crashing occasionally I started copying everyones stuff that I had been in contact with in case Chris shut it down.

·
Registered
379 Posts
By the way David, that lure I gave youwas not to fish with it is suppose to go on the Christmas tree. Dosen't everyone decorate there christmas tree with fishing lures like me?

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Good Point Davis & off route II. :)

I would add that folks put their Hometown in their signature also.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
X-Shark (10/23/2007)Good Point Davis & off route II. :)

I would add that folks put their Hometown in their signature also.
Yeah, that would save Chris the trouble of having to add it. Good idea.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
good ideadavid. i've been trying to "refine" mine...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I can't find where to put your name... I tried changing it.. and it won't let me. It would be nice for everyone to at least puttheir first name so when your replying to a post or a pm... you can be more personal and use their first name.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
REEL FEISTY (10/23/2007)By the way David, that lure I gave youwas not to fish with it is suppose to go on the Christmas tree. Dosen't everyone decorate there christmas tree with fishing lures like me?
Hell James the only tree I could hang that monstrosity on would be the Whitehouse tree! Did you see this thread a year ago? Scroll on down to the Christmas tree in my son's room.http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=29660&posts=8

I tried to go back and change the subject to "might want to check your profile" so it wouldn't look so official but I couldn't.Anyway looks like some good tips and pointers are coming out of it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
off route II (10/23/2007)also, everyone should go back and edit their signatures so there will be a line between the post and the sig. JMO

Thats a good idea on the signature line! I'll go back and do that as it is easier to read

1 - 20 of 25 Posts