Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shamelessly asking everyone of you great members to say a prayer for me and my family. Last Wednesday I was diagnosed with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the lymph nodes. It appeared first last Monday when I woke up with an extremely swollen, and sore area on the left side of my neck. After hospital stay filled with numerous tests, and a couple different biopsy’s it was diagnosed. I go in the morning for a PET scan to try and determine the origin of the original onset. About gracious god has answered many prayers on my behalf before so if you have it in your heart to say a few prayers for me it would be greatly appreciated. I will update you guys when I know more. I know that about the only thing in common that two different cancer patients have in common is the simple spelling of the word. Every case is different, however if you have any experience with this type of cancer please enlighten me. I am scared, and really don’t know what to expect as of yet. Thanks in advance, god bless

·
Super Moderator
28,374 Posts
Son I bring you up in prayer all the time due to "hearing stuff" alot about what's happened to ya...now this!!! Glad you are keeping faith and rely on GOD to hekp you and your family brother. Keeping ya in my prayers!!!

I don't know bout your cancer, I've had different kinds so can't tell ya what to look forward to. I know this last round---I went through chemo and radiation 1st to see if they could shrink the cancer (it didn't) then had surgery and extreme chemo and that almost killed me. If it wasn't for my feeding tube I would have spent most of my days in the hospital.

You got my # brother, ifin ya need something,,,,holler any time!!!

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Prayers

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Praying for you Mullet. Remember, God has a most gracious hand.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Square up and fight that shit like it's a man, we've got your back, prayers sent, God bless.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I've had several squamous cell skin cancer spots. So far, they cut them out and end of story. A lawyer friend of mine had what sounds like the same thing you have on the left side of his neck. His surgery was major, but they got it all. That was four or five years ago. My prayer for you is for complete success.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Prayers Jeremy.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts