Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl1_lblFullMessage>My husband was laid off today without any notice. He doeshard manual labor work. He has not missed a day since he started. He is a quick learner and is a forklift driver & machine operator, too. Please Help if anybody know of anybody need any help! My number is 850-982-4789. <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl3_lblFullMessage>We live down off Barancus in Pensacola. He was driving to Cerex which is behind Solutia in Cantonment. He has been looking for a job for 3 weeks now. We have looked online, newspapers, word of mouth, and it seems we are starting to run out of options.

·
Registered
257 Posts
have you thought about a staffing agency or even day labor till you find something? I haven't tried either, but I know some people get good jobs through staffing agency's.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Apply for unemployment right away. You will make more than day labor and can wait for job you really want.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to work there. I have working in call center environment most of my working years and they would eat him alive there.to start withhe cannot type very fast. He does a hard days work when it comes to manual labor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts