Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last month quite a few things were stolen from my garage in the garcon point area. I filed a report but havent heard anything from the detective handling my case so I figured I'd post here since most of it is fishing/diving related.

(2) XS Scuba Steel 130 hp tanks. Dive pros vis stickers and Nitrox banded

Riffe Padauk Competitor. It's setup with a "riding rig" and has a brass snap secured to the butt with red paracord

Mesh bag with my tilos dive mask, yellow fins, booties, and yellow snorkel

Penn 4/0 (red) slammer combo

another Penn 4/0 (red) on an orange carrot stix rod

Penn 8500ss. It was setup RH retrieve

Okuma 50w. not sure of the model

Penn 309 rod and reel

TLD 25 lever drag on rod

another Penn dont remember the model believe it was a lever drag

Electric wood chipper. The blue on that Harbor Freight use to sell

Tackle box with a couple strech 30s and other stuff

Humminbird Piranamax 170 ff and sealed yellow pelican battery box w/ battery.

Yamaha electric key start generator 3500w. Its one of the rather expensive quite run models. It was my parents so im not sure of the model

Minn Kota 30lb transom mount trolling motor. It had stopped working I took it apart and when I put it back together I put something in backwards so now forward is reverse and reverse goes forward.

Lincoln Electric Mig welder. just a small $300 model

Im sure there's other stuff I have either forgot or havent realized Im missing yet.

If you know or have seen any of this stuff please shoot me a PM. I'll make it worth your time ;)

· Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Orion45 said:
Sorry to hear it. That's a real bummer.

If you have the serial numbers of the tanks, you should pass them on to the local dive shops.
I let mbt and dive pros know to be on the lookout. I wish I had the serial numbers, but I don't.

The vis went out last month so I'm hoping if they're still in the area they'll make their way back to one of the shops

· Registered
5,422 Posts
That's a lot of stuff. So did they break the door and back a truck into your garage door? I would think that one of your neighbors might have heard something if they were at home. I hope you get your gear back. That is a bummer.

· Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didn't really want to go into the details but here it goes.

My now ex and I split. I moved out of my house to my parents bc she had no where to go. She decided to stay with a friend instead without telling me and apparently left the garage door open. Of course she claims she doesn't what happened to all of it....

· Registered
3,157 Posts
CootCommander said:
I didn't really want to go into the details but here it goes.

My now ex and I split. I moved out of my house to my parents bc she had no where to go. She decided to stay with a friend instead without telling me and apparently left the garage door open. Of course she claims she doesn't what happened to all of it....
Have u checked her friends house? That's a lot of stuff to be loading up and not get noticed unless it was someone thats normally there and don't look suspicous. Just a thought.

· Registered
1,185 Posts
jmunoz said:
Have u checked her friends house? That's a lot of stuff to be loading up and not get noticed unless it was someone thats normally there and don't look suspicous. Just a thought.
Plus 1. That is a lot of stuff. Most of the time it is someone you know or someone your friends know that knows where it is. Sorry to hear that man but watch craigslist and pawn shops. I will def keep and eye out. I had 2 kayaks stolen from my house a few years ago. A month later I look on cl for a replacement yak and there's my 2 kayaks for sale! Even tho I filed a police report and printed the cl add, they were already sold and the police did nothing even with the guys # on the add. I was a couple days late or that guy would have been really sorry. Good luck man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.