Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Dang dang dang.....I'm doing up my shop and one of these is on my list, but far down the list!!!! I need several other things before I drop change on one of these bad boys!!! GLWS!!!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
My plasma cutter is one of my favorite tools. Don’t let it get away!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang dang dang.....I'm doing up my shop and one of these is on my list, but far down the list!!!! I need several other things before I drop change on one of these bad boys!!! GLWS!!!!

You sound like me. I thought i just had to have one of these. I have just still been using my acetylene for the few projects ive had in the past year. It would look good sitting on your shelf.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Don't you think that would have been better said in a PM instead of hijacking and undermining the OP ? :whistling:
Well he already said 1500 was too much for him right now. I have had people jump in on my sales before, did not bother me.

·
Super Moderator
28,380 Posts
Well he already said 1500 was too much for him right now. I have had people jump in on my sales before, did not bother me.

Thanks fer that offer too but am trying to work on a compressor right now and it may cost me a bit of change...trying to keep the ole lady at ease so I can buy a little at a time!!!:001_huh::shifty::001_huh::D

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I can get a brand new one on line with new warranty for 1640.00 give you 1000.00
Insulting someone with a low-ball offer only has a very low chance of being effective if you do it BEFORE an item is sold. Doing so 8 months after it has sold is only effective at demonstrating that you are a complete moron.:yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts