Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you had them installed recently? Getting some quotes in the next couple of weeks. Besides Lowe’s/HD anyone I should call? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
$$$$$

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
I want em but can’t make myself do it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
It has lowered my power bill by damn near half. I have 24 windows in my house at 2400 sqft. My power bill is at max 150, mostlly around 100.
I have no idea what we paid or who did it but it was a good idea.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
The house we are in had them when we bought it. Have no idea on installation or pricing but I love them!! I would pay to have them installed knowing what I know after living with them for the past several years. Hope you find a great installer!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
We got a quote for new house about 14 windows with French Doors, about $5500. Will text u the info in morning, company is in OBA and very reputable and that’s who we will use.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
It’s either replace these faggoty plastic blinds or spend a bit on something that will last.
532F5819-379D-4D6F-B097-0EBE1A64F892.jpg

I’m gonna keep rocking the faggoty blinds for another year or two. I want plantations also though.

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Ahh, you went with the faggoty vertical blinds haha
No I didn’t. This faggoty forum just posts all my pictures sideways for some reason.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
You opening a plantation Mike??!!

Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Premium Member
9,610 Posts
Racist homo.

Piss on blinds. Bahama shutters with curtains.
I can’t have those. I’ll feel like everybody’s watching me and I’ll have to go outside to close them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts