Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Do you know how to get to the north side? there is an obscure road that goes down to the lake,I've camped there many times and done good for catfish at night,and bream during the day.It has been awhile since I was there last,it might be grown up with weeds now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The fishing dock to the left of the launch. Fallen pine tree to the right about 6-10 feet off the dock, picture the tree running into the water. You should feel it with a worm on the bottom. Also, to the left stand in the corner of the pier. Cast 45 degrees to the left. Christmas trees on bottom. If your not getting hung up your not in it. Fish very slow. By no means a pro on that lake but I do know those structures are there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Some thieves helped themselves to a friend o mines rod n reels n tackle that was left in the boat overnight out there while camping last weekend. He wasn't the only victim either.

Watch em....

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Some thieves helped themselves to a friend o mines rod n reels n tackle that was left in the boat overnight out there while camping last weekend. He wasn't the only victim either.

Watch em....
That sucks,there was a thread somewhere here awhile back where some guy camping had alot of his stuff stolen but he got the guys on a trail cam and I think he got his stuff back.

·
Powerstroke Medic
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go to Hurricane instead. Much better fishing and the camping facilities are great.
No can do :) my kids love bear lake. Been to hurricane they didn't like it as much. We tent camp and we have a SPOT. One night out there last fall you could hear the owls talking to each other all night

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
That's my spot don't let me catch u there again ill flip u out ur hammock. Lets get up and u can show me where the fish r

:laughing: That's good stuff. Be careful, I've been known to go from :sleeping: to :2guns: in a matter of seconds...

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
After dark ease along the dam and throw a big 10in. dark colored worm parallel to the bank. Also try zoom horny toad frog for some topwater action.

·
Super Moderator
20,324 Posts
Don't know if you drink a beer every now and again but if you do hit me up and I'll drink one with you one night. Always enjoy meeting members. I live a few minutes down the road.

·
Powerstroke Medic
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't know if you drink a beer every now and again but if you do hit me up and I'll drink one with you one night. Always enjoy meeting members. I live a few minutes down the road.
Sounds good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts