Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for some plam trees that u dont wont or u might have for sell.. im trying to get my wife one for her brithday..

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
ahaha I've got a HUGE one in my back-yard... It's about uhhh 30ft or more high... you can have it if youd' like...

·
Registered
12 Posts
What kind are you looking for? I'm a landscape and irrigation contractor and I'm going down to Ft. Myers this weekend to do some snook fishing and will probably be picking up some plant material on the way back up. Let me know what you're lookingfor and I can probably get it for you. Feel free to call me...850-776-9278. Thanks, Sam.

·
Registered
304 Posts
There is a place on Gulf Beach hwy. that sells many differnt kinds of palms all sizes....its near fairfield and Gulf beach hwy. They are expensive though. There is another place on Navy blvd just west of W street that has a good selection. Check with Larry at Pensacola seed and garden on Mobile hwy. and see if he has anything. I bought a couple Pindo Palms from him back in the spring for a good price. They are about 4-5 feet tall but will be HUGE in a couple years, eventually growing into trees. Most all palms are slow growing though so if you want size now, be prepared to pay $$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts