Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know thei could/should be in another area, like Surf, Bridge or even fly fishing. Since it could be in any of those, i thought I would go for the most travelled area. Well, here goes...

I'll be coming down to Orange Beach/Gulf Shores on Friday night for a Offshore/blue water trip. After I get back to shore(Sat afternoon), or Sunday morning, I would like to find a quiet place (I'm not very good) to catch something/anything on my 5wt flyrod. Yes, I said 5wt! I'm not shooting for any bull reds, just some juvi snapper, or small trout/reds. Just something to satisfy my want to catch a salty on my flyrod.A dock or marina or something where I wont get chased off or in trouble for fishing there. Hell even some hand sized Pinfish would be fun. I've never been to OB or GS, so I have no idea where to go... Thanks in advance guys, I know someone will know a place. :angel

·
Super Moderator
12,826 Posts
take it with you on the offshore trip and catch a chicken dolphin on it:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give it a try if the cpt'n will stop long enough.... Never been offshore before, so I dont know what to expect. I'll be with several other customers that I do not know, so I'm not going to get in anyone's way or waste anyone's time... My luck, i would hook into a huge bull and lose 70 buck worth of line!:banghead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts