Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all who entered the tournament it was a great sucess!!! Had to work today sorry I couldn't get em out to you sooner!

Congrats to all the Winners great fishing for a good cause!:bowdown:clap

Ugly Fish-Nikki Paschen -polka dotted batfish, Runner ups-Jimmy Madden-Sea Robin,

Kevin Davis-Lizard fish, Brent Underhill-Toad Fish, Zach Eshe- Toad Fish

Flounder-1stMike Kowalchyk 3.1 lbs,2nd James Perry 2.8 lbs, 3rd Jeff Lacour 2.5 lbs

Redfish- 1st Dennis Miller 6.7 lbs, 2nd Chris Davis 6.4lbs, 3rd Nikki Paschen 6.3lbs

Spanish Mackeral- 1st James Perry 7.0 lbs, 2nd Chris Maulden 5.0 lbs, 3rd Norton Jeter 4.8 lbs

Speckled Trout - 1st Tina Dove 4.7 lbs, 2nd Steve Rhodes 3.8 lbs, 3rd Nikki Paschen 3.7 lbs

Grouper- 1st Ricky Jones 8.5 lbs, 2nd John Mcwhorten 8.0 lbs, 3rd Keith Dubose 6.6 lbs

Trigger - 1st Lisa Bussler 6.5 lbs, 2nd Jim Patterson 6.3 lbs, 3rd Jessica Fulton 6.2 lbs

King Mackeral- 1st Paul Mcleod 24.7 lbs, 2nd Brad Saucers 23.1 lbs, 3rd P.J. Mcleod 19.8 lbs

Kids savings bonds -Zach Eshe, Preston Mcleod, and runner up Brent Underhill

Thanks again! We have new sponsors all ready signing up so now we can add more fish, bigger fish, and more prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all had a great time!

·
Registered
143 Posts
This was our first time fishing this event but it will not be the last. We had a great time. The whole family had fun at the weigh in on Sunday. You all did a great job. We were talking on the way home about how friendly everyone was and how it looked like all of the tourney staff were just having a blast and trying their best to make sure we did as well. For those who did not fish.... you missed out! Mark your calendar for next year.

PJ Mcleod

·
Registered
440 Posts
We had a blast too. Glad the weather worked out for ya"ll. The last few times I entered I never even fished due to poor weather.If youare considering adding a fourth or fifth offshore species I think AJ or Wahoo would bring some big fish to the scales.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have otherbusinesses wanting to sponsor....the more we get the more fish I'd love to have at least 4 more fish! Start thanking this years sponsors and help us find more!!!!!!!!!!!:clap

The pirates want to get bigger and better every year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts