Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cleaning out my garage and have some stuff I don't need and I'm selling. My cell is 776-6839, please call instead of PM until tonightbecause I'll be in my garage this afternoon and away from the computer.

First is a 16 ton pipe bender on a stand that will do 1/2"-4" pipe for $30.

Second is a bandsaw, works great but haven't used it in quite a while $40.

Third is a small blast cabinet with stand. It will need a new lid and requires an air source. $30.

And last are 4 car homeade dollies. They work great andmade it easy to move my street rod around $30.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naw, X-Shark just had some stuff in my garage that I wasn't using and figured someone else could us it. When are you going to have your boat done? That thing looks awesome, it's going to be one sweet ride when you get done. The problem is if your like me when your done you'll probably be looking for a new project.

Ted

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
choppedliver (2/2/2010)Thanks for the bender, and the compliments on my welding :)
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I knew you?d get that pipe bender. Now you can start making cobia towers.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
MGuns (2/2/2010)
choppedliver (2/2/2010)Thanks for the bender, and the compliments on my welding :)
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">I knew you?d get that pipe bender. Now you can start making cobia towers.

LOL!!!! You never know ! :) Might start making a pinfish tower! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts