Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Pier regulars

19K views 90 replies 49 participants last post by  XnotedgeanymoreX 
#1 ·
Alright, how about we post pics up of ourselves with fish from the pier, so we can put a name with a face? Dont matter if your from Okaloosa ( i fish it the most ) pensacola, whatever... Just think it will be cool to see who is on the forums that you didnt know before.

See less See more
#4 ·
#12 ·
live bull minnows i lost a stud right before we left no net so i tried to reel him up but without that wind i couldn't do it you should of seen the first 2 i caught the wind made them fly like kites above the pier i never had to bring down a flounder before.

#21 ·
Nice fish. I see your newell reel. Whats pole are you using with it? Also what ounce are you using to throw? Just curious I got one myself.
It's a Texas setup for lack of a better term. The Newell 546 is on a hoss 10 ft Allstar rod rated at 40-60lb loaded with a whole lot of 50lb test. I think that was about an 8 ounce chunk of lead. I usually don't fish on the bottom around here but I brought it out last winter when the Big Bulls were running, just for fun.

Obie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.