Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,372 Posts
Mike is one hell of a fisherman, BUT... he will cast all the way across the pier to snake a fish, and heave forbid you do it to him... he's a hypocrit... and whine's about everything.

this is the same mike moore that tried to get the pier toban the use of hardtails for king bait that we are talking about, right?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
We were all throwing at a fish last year and I accidently knocked over his mountain dew that was sitting on the rail, he cussed me out and bitched at methe rest of the day, I really thought he was about to hit me in the face.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think everyone on the Pier had a Tear in there eye when Mike left to go back to BFE and hopefully look for a Job ! If my goals in life were to stand on the pier 15 hours a day for 5 months and talk about how "stupid" everyone else is I would be a prick too !! Dont get me wrong I would rather Fish than work but I also like having other thing in life too ....

·
Registered
136 Posts
one time i brought some freshly caught cigs that i brined over night

i had about ten left. he asked me for one so i gave him one he asked me for another, i said what the hell i gave him one more.

then i had one left he asked me for it i said no sir its my last one.

5 minutes later i hooked a slot red and had it at the pier he said here is your net and handed me a net that was so tangled even a magician couldnt get untangled.

thanks for the last cig he said as he walked off.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
He also refused to let someone use his gaff when it was the only one on the pier, because according to him no one out there was "qualified" enough to use it and I don't know why he wouldn't gaff it himself. This resulted in one of my buddies losing a cobia due to no gaff. If that ain't wrong I don't know what is.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.