Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, how about we post pics up of ourselves with fish from the pier, so we can put a name with a face? Dont matter if your from Okaloosa ( i fish it the most ) pensacola, whatever... Just think it will be cool to see who is on the forums that you didnt know before.

·
Registered
5 Posts
okay...

I'm not exactly a regular, but I go from time to time; this is my first ling from last year; didn't get to go this year (moving and work), but I hope to go more from now on...

·
Registered
2,369 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,705 Posts
Mr. lucas.... you're only about 3'11"... i wouldn't be talking!

that fish was about 40lbs, and ate an 18" bluefish.

what did those flatties eat today Lucas???

·
Registered
397 Posts
live bull minnows i lost a stud right before we left no net so i tried to reel him up but without that wind i couldn't do it you should of seen the first 2 i caught the wind made them fly like kites above the pier i never had to bring down a flounder before.

·
Super Moderator
12,705 Posts
i know... i was surfing right there...i almost got 'flatty slapped' on multiple occasions.:doh

·
Super Moderator
12,705 Posts
tmass (10/8/2007)

This was my first king of the year back in April, It was raining like a bitch that day.
i see roddy pate in the background!

·
Registered
244 Posts
tiderider (10/8/2007)and I see me right next to Roddy!!!!:clap

Nice fish. I see your newell reel. Whats pole are you using with it? Also what ounce are you using to throw? Just curious I got one myself.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts