Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see some updated pics from the man who had the pibald buck in Florida. Would love to see how big he has gotten.....

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
We had one lady year if that's the one your referring to.... Will post some pics pretty soon... We're a little late on that tract of land... But soon...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Most piebald deer dont live long enough to grow a good rack. Here is a cow horn I mounted this year. I still have a 13 inch 7 point i'm starting soon

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
Most piebald deer dont live long enough to grow a good rack. Here is a cow horn I mounted this year. I still have a 13 inch 7 point i'm starting soon
This picture doesn't do the mount justice. Mr Ron did an AWESOME job on this mount:thumbsup:He let us bring it to our Seasons Of Hope banquet:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Bone Yard said:
Dang Mr ron that's looks great and its only a picture.lol Amanda had the baby Monday ill stop bye and catch up soon.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Dang Mr ron that's looks great and its only a picture.lol Amanda had the baby Monday ill stop bye and catch up soon.
Concrats Justin!!!! can't wait to see that baby! Yes stop by, if you have a bow we might have to sneak off to McDavid AND dirt nap a couple of deer

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
So they are like the dee dee dees of white tail deer. Interesting.

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
OK - my bad. If that is him you also have a great example of horn growth since all three pics are spaced almost exactly thirty days apart. Hope this months growth is as impressive. Kill him and convince me 100% it's all the same buck. - good luck!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Try'n Hard said:
OK - my bad. If that is him you also have a great example of horn growth since all three pics are spaced almost exactly thirty days apart. Hope this months growth is as impressive. Kill him and convince me 100% it's all the same buck. - good luck!!
Motivation

1 - 20 of 29 Posts