Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

pictures

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  X-Shark 
#1 ·
how do you post a picture on here? im not to good with computers so i could use some help. alli know is a have a digital camera and i have the disk put into my computer just dont know how to move picture to the forum. thanks

#2 ·
Save the pic to your computer and then when posting click on the icon above that looks like a mountain landscape. It will say insert image if you move your mouse over it. It will then give you the browse option, click on browse, select pic and insert image

#6 ·
GROUPAGROUPAGROUPA (12/4/2009)i cant figure it out i appreciate the reply though, i was just tryin to post a couple pics of some wahoo from last week. ill continue to try to figure it out. thanks
Download photos from the camera's memory card into your computer (My Pictures). You can either do it via a USB cable between the camera and the computer or simplyremove the card from the camera and insert it in your computer's card reader. Then copy the photos into your My Pictures folder.

Finally, go to the Tech Support section of the forum andopen the pinnedpost at the top titled "How to post photos". It's a video and it will walk you through the procedure. It's really easy.

#7 ·
thanks for all the help guys. ive been a member for about 6 months and have never been able to post pictures. between working on a charter boat in the summer and a commercial boat in the winter and my recreational fishing i get to see all types of fish and good pictures. from now on i will start to post more pics.thanks for all the help

#9 ·
It's not a problem for the forum to handle, Chris still has the picture processor site also that severs as an uploader for quite a few forums. I can't stand photo bucket either......their pics don't stay up indefinately and are not visible on all systems.....I know from any gov't pc, photo bucket is neither visible or authorized for use.

#10 ·
The government has their own venue, but the pix's will in fact stay up indefinitely......until the owner of the pix's decides to delete them out of their photobucket account. I do not delete mine. But my account is not free either. I pay for my account because I literately have thousands of pix's uploaded to a LOT of different forums.

What I hate is having to click on a icon to see the pix. And I can put the same pix on 5 or more different forums if I like.

#11 ·
the gov't does not have their own venue, what ever that means.......I'm sitting at a gov't pc now and they do not allow viewing of photobucket (it's blocked by software)......just like they don't allow youtube, it's blocked as well and no military or gov't pc can view images or video supported by either of those sites......doesn't make any difference if it's embedded into a post or directly from the website.

#12 ·
I'm sitting at a gov't pc now and they do not allow viewing of photobucket (it's blocked by software)......just like they don't allow youtube, it's blocked as well and no military or gov't pc can view images or video supported by either of those sites....

You just answered your own question.

Venue means ; People wasting time looking at crap that they are not supposed to be while on the clock. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.