Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dolphin! Are you guys the one that got pics of the bear up on the front porch?? Kendall told me about that. Crazy. I cary just to take the trash out at night to the end of the private drive! All sortsa critters runnin around! I love havin 60 acres of woods to the side of me!

I'll post another pic of the back yard soon...that was a start...I got a lot more done trimmin it up.

Renee' will love it if she sees a turtle at the end of the dock!

Well...you know where I live..shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number, and stop buy anytime for a cold one.

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
And we are trying to figure out the cuts to manuver our boat out.

Brandy just brought it over tonight at low tide, our 32', and had a pickle not running it aground. Long story short, it is here over night till the tide comes back in. I am thinking run across behind the neighbors piers heading east, then head out to the sound.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Clay-Doh (15/05/2010)And we are trying to figure out the cuts to manuver our boat out.

Brandy just brought it over tonight at low tide, our 32', and had a pickle not running it aground. Long story short, it is here over night till the tide comes back in. I am thinking run across behind the neighbors piers heading east, then head out to the sound.
Clay-doh, stay next to the neighbors piers all the way down to the RV park pier, 3 piers down from you ,then out to the sound. this will work every time. you have one spot to look out for , from your pier to the next one is bad but only about 10' long. if you need any help PM me and i will come by. have fun Dantheman

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Alot of memories there for sure!!! We caught a lot of fish off that dock and drank ALOT of boos there. Kendall is a cool guy and there is a nesting pair of Bald Eagles out back as well Clay that will show up in a few months.. TONS of redfish just west of you... (Hint HInt)

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Go look out the backdoor again at the dock and take it all in.

Now imagin back about ten years ago (?) where you were livin and what the view was.

Your probably thinkin your pretty dang lucky I bet.

Sure beats dealin with snow doesn't it??

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Awesome place you guys have! The pics are great and I bet there will be many more boat lift rides coming! It looks like a great place to relax and enjoy some excellent scenery! Congrats!

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey beachbum, I sit out there every morn an drink mycoffee, and so far most evenings we sit out on the back porch and eat our dinner. I can't believe how sweet we got it here, and how lucky I am. I found my spot of paradise.

Brad and Dan, I have seen a TON of wildlife, bunny rabbits galore, in the yard, the driveway, 3 at a time. Haven't filled up the hummingbird feeders yet, but soon. Lookin forward to seein the eagles and turtle too. The bear...not so much. I tie the lid shut onthegarbage, so hopefully we don't have that problem! And since you all know where I live, stop by anytime. There is rarely not a cold one in the fridge.

And I was thinkin that runnin east and huggin the piers was the right way, thats what Chip next door had said too.

Hey Catchin, I'll go out to the boat and get you or anybody else who wants em the GPS cords. I just programed it in last night when Brandy brought the boat over. Cool to have "HOME" on your GPS!

And I found the bear pics too that you guys posted Dan and Cheri!

·
Registered
172 Posts
That looks like a helluva place Clay. I hope all goes well for you there. I've gotta say... I'm very jealous. I'm dying to have a place where I can keep my boat on a lift, and not have to go to the marina every time I want to go out.

·
Registered
747 Posts
damn clay thats 1 awesome place you got there !!!! can't wait to come see it. shoot me a pm with an address or directions and i'll bring some beers and a big bottle of captain to keep in the cabinet. looking foward to the party. congrats again !!!

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had the pleasure of going over to their house the other day when Clay wasnt home.... crap acant share that on here....When I went CLAY was home and picked up the Beast of all Beasts... AB Biller 60 incher! If nothing else it looks good one the wall!

I just wanted you all to know that they have a piece of Paradise! Absolutely a gorgeous view and Im proud for them. Hopefully I can make it over again..... LOL!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<p class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Looks like you done good.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> Congratulations, looks like a really nice place. Sure wish I lived on the water with my own dock.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> ENJOY!!!</p>

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanx guys for all the kind words. Mguns...you ought to make it to the party on the 19th!

Steve...you pull that pic off one of my videos? I like it! And glad you finally got that gun.

I told you it was the biggest dang gun they made! 60"!!! It is a reach out and touchafish gun!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Thanks for the invite. I may be out of town that week but if not I'd love to come out and meet some good folks. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Looks like a very nice place. You guys seem very blessed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be thanking God every night.Even when its raining and you cant see much,i would still be thanking HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it

Scott

21 - 38 of 38 Posts