Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thse are from a couple weeks ago, spent the whole day in the backyard trimmin the bush! Yeah... I said it. Brandy came by, few cocktails followed. We're lovin it here, Renee's kids caught the first slot red off hte dock last sunday when they came over for a BBQ. I'll get some pics later.

And got some monster crabs in the trap too!

Gonna have a big BBQ probably June 19th. I'll keep ya posted.

Makin some headway on the landscapin

Got Renee' workin too while I trim it up

Sun starting to set

Full moon lighting it up

End of the day me and Renee on the dock with cocktails

Brandy found a new use for the boat lift.

And he finds yet another use... after he insisted I raise him up and down onthe lift a few times..

I think he's havin way too much fun

The fun part was after about an hour when he was ready to get off

And finally safe on the dock. Little weird...haa haa

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
Sweet place!

Think I'm gonna have fun photo-shopping those pics one day though! :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Dang, lookin good Clay. Where exactly are you located? I can smell a beer.......

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks like yall have a nice place there! Congrats on the new diggs.

I think you should have let the boat lift down to where it was just a FEW inches below water level while he was on it. :shedevil

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh that was clasin whiting...!:toast I had already thought the pic looked fake like I was photoshopped into it...but that was a good one.
Reel Rat...I let him down to about 1" above the water...he started squirmin and screamin like a girl....I felt bad and raised him up.
And if you missed the last 2 parties at my house...you won't wanna miss this one!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey Clay, how about you put some kind of flag on the dock for recognition, so I can run around on the jetski for an evening brew??

Skippy

·
Registered
518 Posts
Better watch out for those bell boys in them palmettos! Common name is Eastern Diamondback Rattle Snake for those yankees! Favorite habitat!

Clay I cant wait to make more memories with you!

UR Friend Steve

·
Super Moderator
27,942 Posts
swhiting (14/05/2010)Sweet place!

Think I'm gonna have fun photo-shopping those pics one day though! :)
I'm glad there is another "great" mind on here!!!:toast

Looks like a great place Clay!!! I can't believe you let Brandy whoop ya!:moon

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Looks like you're living the good life Clay. Post you lat and long and I'll try and get by this summer and say hey in person. I hope to get out and do some fishing with my son over the summer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great location. We lived in this house for about a year and a half. We loved it. The slip will hold at least a 27' boat. We had a bunch of wild life around. Keep your eyes out for eagles, black bears, a white squirrel, hummingbirds and sea turtles (he would eat our bait out of our holding tank.). The back yard looks great, you've done a lot of clean up. Tell yourneighborers hello.Hope you enjoy the place. We sure did. If I can find some of our pictures of the animals, I'll send them to you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts