Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am unable to post a picture. i click on the insert image and get no response. i am using AOL. is this my problem? viewing the video it states i need to be on internet explorer. how do i make that happen on AOL?

also, i must re-log several times to post, read messages, etc. i notice that many members have the same problem. is there a solution?

thanks...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I would suggest you login to AOL and then use IE to browse the site. As for the issue with having to log in a lot, make sure you are checking the Keep Me Logged tick box. Also, make sure you are always on the forum you logged in under. I think this may be causing a problem... Since this site can use 10 or so domains, it seems to sometimes want to change them. If this is the case, I will have to do something about that.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris: thanks for reply...however, i do not know how to change my browser to IE on AOL. could you explain to me. i have IE in my computer. i am not very computer literate and need all the help i can get.

thank

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Bluejay (11/3/2007)chris: thanks for reply...however, i do not know how to change my browser to IE on AOL. could you explain to me. i have IE in my computer. i am not very computer literate and need all the help i can get.

thank
What happens when you click on to IE?

Try this....

Tools, Internet Options, Programs, (look at the bottom 1/4 page)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Once you login in to AOl using their browser, you are connected. You should be able to click on an IE icon and be online as well.....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chris: thanks again for the assistance. however, i still cannot post a picture when using AOL. i have no problem posting messages. as i understand my computer service connection is as follows: my internet provider is dsl with bell south/at&t and i use AOL thru them. i like the AOL format/etc and have all my favorite places stored with AOL and then visit pensacola fishing forum at that time.

as you suggested, if i connect thru IE icon which takes me to bell south/at&t home page and then i can search and locate pensacola fishing forum. at that site connection i have no problem posting messages and pictures.

i know now that i can use this site, however, i still like to be only on AOL. do other AOL users have this same problem or can they post pictureswhile onAOL?

any comments from AOL users?

thanks...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I am sure that every AOL user would not see the browse option to be able to upload images due to the AOL browser being out of date and not up on technology. In the past, you could use IE when connected via AOL but this may not be the case now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts