Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see pics of your biggest buck. Doesn't matter how big or how small, post it up. These cooler mornings are getting me excited about bow season.

This is my 8pt from the 2010-2011 gun season.

·
Tall Sexy Guy
588 Posts
never had him scored, but he's a very respectable deer for these parts......Taken right after Christmas 2010 in Milton, Fl.

Scoots

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
my gosh! what'd that deer score? the pics are throwing me off bad - looks like about a 110 on the ground, and about a 160 on the wall. haha.

some fine deer fellas, yall keep 'em coming!
you can't see all the stickers nor the one double brow tine and one triple brow tine.
6.5 in. bases, wet scored in the 180's, 16 points. here are 2 pics of him on my office wall.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
you can't see all the stickers nor the one double brow tine and one triple brow tine.
6.5 in. bases, wet scored in the 180's, 16 points. here are 2 pics of him on my office wall.
wow! yessir you're right i had not seen all that. awesome buck right there.

·
Banned
97 Posts
If that deer wet scored in the 180's then I hope u realize that's the biggest deer killed in the state last season. If it wasn't fenced in? Which it don't look like it was then u might wanna check that out??

·
Premium Member
1,835 Posts
If that deer wet scored in the 180's then I hope u realize that's the biggest deer killed in the state last season. If it wasn't fenced in? Which it don't look like it was then u might wanna check that out??
i knew it was a nice deer but i really didn't trust the guys numbers that scored it, thanks i will look into it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts