Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait to take it out and have some fun! Fires cheap .22LR. Does anyone have one of these or experience with them? I'm going to need a sight (looking for red dot) and not wanting to drop a ton of cash. Any recommendations? Got it on sale at Jay's in Pensacola. 2 25 rd mags as well.

Not me in this video, but one of the cooler ones I've found for the 522

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,577 Posts
I picked up a M&P 15-22 a couple of months ago. So far it has been a great little gun. Killing the crap out of sometree ratsin my back yard with it. I looked at the sig but decided to go with the M&P after reading all the reviews.

I put a hogue over mold grip, utg foregrip/bipod, top rail picatinnay, laser/light comob (no pictured) and a meopta 6x scope. Got a couple of clips and lots of ammo. Definitely cheaper than shooting the .223.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grassflats...Wow! That is pretty nice. No rat is safe in your yard!!! Wayyyyyy cheaper than .223. I'm amazed at how cheap the .22lr rounds are. I can go through a thousand at the range and not get hurt too bad in the wallet.

·
Super Moderator
29,541 Posts
You got a fine looking plinker brother....and Rob's your's is bad arse too!!!

I wouldn't put a red dot, unless you plan on throwing lead....I'd do a scope fer accuracy and distance. Another suggestion, don't buy "cheap" bulk ammo unless its individually packaged per 50 rounds. If you buy those several hundreds just shoved in a box, you'll see feeding problems....:usaflag</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts