Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember how many times I've heard this over the last 10-14 years. But...We're still here. I was just thinking today how much value the PFF has added to my life over the years. On this forum we have just about every expert we need. I just want to say thanks, and I hope I can be as valuable to you as you have been to me. Yes the forum has changed, but this is still a really great place.

·
Premium Member
9,599 Posts
Here’s to a good internet joint.

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,977 Posts
I'm just glad to be here Clarke!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Since " Fish the bridge" time here..... been a long wild ride to this point!

I cannot even begin to say how much this forum has given me in advice, long standing friendships and a shitload of laughs

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hey, all joking aside, every time I have a question about damn near anything this is the first place I go. I've been helped by you guys and gals with everything from hunting, fishing, rigging, vehicle repair, cooking, and needed items etc etc. I've never not found the answers to my questions. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
Well... despite the Broke-back fishing reference ... I agree that this is a great forum. Good solid advice and fun too!

Reactions: Yellow River Cat

·
Blowhard extrordinair
2,274 Posts
I'd still be getting an Ugly stick combo every time I come down there if it weren't for the forum. Also met and fished with some great guys down there including JSpooney. I'm on here more than I am my local hunting forum. This hillbilly is glad it's still alive.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts