Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
I don't really know ya'll as I live in Bay Minette and ya'll probably don't care but I'm gonna stay. Hell.....I like it here and will get to know ya'll one day..... Just in case anybody does care.:moon

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Chris I Just wanted to Take a Minute and Thank you also For Letting me be Apart of the Pff , If It Wasn't for this Site I would have Missed out on Meeting ALOT of Great People!! Thank you Chris and For some Of you That are Pissed I understand In a way how you Feel But This Is Something Thats Chris Decided to do to Help Us Like He Has always Done In the 3 Years I Have Been a Member and I Know I,m Still A Newbie Thanks Again Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Group Hug Everybody...................................I Heard annother Rumor that Chris is Gonna throw a PFF apreciation party for us, and the New owners are gonna fund the party........................................................................( i just started this rumor )

This site has been great in so many ways for so many people. Congratulations Chris for what You accomplished.

Once the new owners get their head out of their ass and address the problems that is destroying this great place it will still be a great local resource for a long time to come...........

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<p class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt"><span style="font-size: 9pt; COLOR: #1f5080; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">If my favorite restaurant changes owners and the food is still the same I won?t stop eating there, if a store I frequent changes owners but the products and prices remain the same I won?t stop shopping there; same reasoning applies here for me.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> If the people remain, the exchange of info and ideas remain and the drama remains then so will I.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> Logging on to the forum has become a part of my daily routine and I won?t abandon it without due cause.</p>

·
little ol me !
582 Posts
I ain't going nowhere neither !! Sometimes I come on here to look for something specific, sometimes out of boredom, and sometimes out of morbid curiosity, just to see what s gonna happen next !!

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Chris,

Good Move!!

I am board member on another site that did just this. The administration duties were overwhelming for the original owner. Once the move and new owners took over, the forum grew, and became a very important part of that world.

Hopefully, that will occur here.

And folks, remember, the PFFis a "private" forum "<span style="text-decoration: underline;">OPEN" to the public.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
To Chris and all the others on PFF,

I'm relatively new on here. I enjoy this place in hyper space. Its one of my favorite go to websites for general information and wisdom as to what is going on in our country and the town I live in and the fishing I enjoy when I can go.

As a mail order business and website developer, I could tell Chris was having troubles, especially with the current developer who was apparently in Great Britain? Seemed to me in a way he had Chris over a barrel and was not getting the new site up and going as promised. Seemed like the developer was getting around to it when he felt like it, or was not a very good developer.

Wondered also why Chris did not monetize this site to make more money for himself and afford some powerful webservers to speed this site up and in turn make himself more money on products and some simple google ads.

Am most hopeful that you made a bundle of $ and that you do not regret that you did not make more. In light of the oil spill and fishing, it may have been timely to let the buy out happen and take the money now.

In finality....all I can say is this "The Times They Are A Changin" - Bob Dylan.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks again chris for all you have done to support this band of misfits over the years.. i can understand some of the concerns folks have, after all we look at it as "our" forum too.. and i know all of us have learned , and profited from it ..

rich

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im proud of Chris for building such a good site and being able to sell it. I dont log in much any more due to the fact that it has become a rather sarcastic site due to all the arguing that goes on among the members. He owned it, pushed it , and before all the biatching, together you all had a great site. I hope it can be that again. Thanks Chris

Your friend CMAC

·
PDC Fishing Team
1,970 Posts
For all you PFF flag guys:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts