Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it finally is. First off I would like to thank everyone for their patience with me and how long it took. This knife has a random damascus blade that is made from 1095 and 15N20 Nickel carbon steel with a RC Hardness of 57/58. The blade length is 4" with and actual cutting edge of 3-1/2". The overall length is 9". The handle is stabilized spalted mango wood with a synthetic white spacer and a brass guard. The sheath is 7-8oz leather that is handmade and tooled by me. It has "PFF" on the strap. Skully or Splitine contact me if I need to ship it to a person or one of you. Thanks again for allowing me to participate! I hope someone enjoys it!

:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BIGRIGZ (3/2/2010)It sure is pretty! What was it for? A gift, raffle or something? I suppose I missed hearing about it...

This is a drawing prize for the Lungbuster Deer contest. I hope it isn't too late!:doh

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Nicely Done!!!! are you planning on coming to the fish fry? if not you can mail it to me or chase, or i can come by and get it if youre in pensacola?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ScullsMcNasty (3/2/2010)Nicely Done!!!! are you planning on coming to the fish fry? if not you can mail it to me or chase, or i can come by and get it if youre in pensacola?

I live above Montgomery in Alabama. Wish I could come but I'll mail to Chase.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IanR (3/2/2010)wow beautiful!

ive done some small metals stuff. do you do any lessons?

I buy blanks from makers. Not up to forging yet. Buy "The $50 Knife" book by Wayne Goddard. It is a gret place to start.

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Skull, that thing is purty!!! Thanks from everyone brother!!!:letsdrink:bowdown:letsdrink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts