Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems fitting to remember folks that are no longer with us this weekend...

I will start with

Bear

He had a thread going about the first annual pff blue water trolling gig...ended up being 2-3 boats ..
Anyways he died shortly thereafter...RIP Bear....

rich

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
And wasnt there a kid that died of cancer that was basically robbed of a plane ride by another member? His mom posted here for a few years after. I think either the family or the PFF sprung for a memorial reef, in his name.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Buzzbait died in a car accident 3-4 years ago.

Another member I can’t remember his screen name but he was a retired county mechanic and he had a couple of wooden sea skiffs made on the east coast that he fished out of.

Finally there was the older retired gentleman screen name was maybe “freedom...” or something like that. He liked to ride his motorcycle in the Smokey mountains.

RIP to all

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Buzzbait died in a car accident 3-4 years ago.

Another member I can’t remember his screen name but he was a retired county mechanic and he had a couple of wooden sea skiffs made on the east coast that he fished out of.

Finally there was the older retired gentleman screen name was maybe “freedom...” or something like that. He liked to ride his motorcycle in the Smokey mountains.

RIP to all

Freedom Outlaw...... Met him on a PFF Group Motorcycle ride through the Forrest's in Munson.... One of the Coolest Guys Ever... RIP Sir.

·
Praedator
9,972 Posts
Tony Countryman. I fish the pyramid he is cremated in.
I grew up with his daughters. Lived in the same neighborhood. Even took one of them to my Junior prom! He was a great man! I've dove his reef and took video for his family.:thumbsup:

This was a few years back. There was a plaque with his name etc... But life has covered it up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts