Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this has been a learning experience for me with the contestlast year and I look forward to it this year with a few improvements. Thanks to all of yall who entered to help raise money for Chandler and those who donated. And a big thanks to Ryan for helping me out.

Well this is what we have, Zac Cooper won the biggest buck and the points division. He had the choice of one and since he already won the bow in the archery buck he decided to take the big buck. Zac is taking the bow he won and is auctioning it off at the QDMA Banquet this summer and all proceeds for to Chandler. Since Zac doesnt need a free mount from Chad he opted to take the money to help out with his hunting exspenses and is letting the 2nd place contestan have the free mount and that is Imkilroy (Ken).

The points division will go to Bertram31 (Mac), he will take home the bow from Outcast and some cash moeny. Mac had a very impressive year like the 2 guys above him.

Congrats to all of yall, glad we all had a safe year. The prizes will be giving away Sunday at the Spring Fish Fry. I look forward to doing this next year and hope to make it bigger and better with yalls input.

Thanks and see yall Sunday.

·
Super Moderator
29,280 Posts
CONGRATS to ya'll!!!:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts