Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I saw that too, that's me taking some wood in when I was building the wife a huge walk in closet.......

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
ain't that the truth......actually down to nothing but a 12' alum right now. This surgery has really put a kink in my fishing/boating habits

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
yes, fenced it all and as for the black diesel, I won the lemon law case against GM and Southern Comfort and they bought it back......as for the burgandy Pathfinder, that's theone that was totaled when I was in the head on collision in May......lots of changes....

Now there's a Silver Chevy 4X4 and the wifes bada$$ Plum Crazy Purple Charger Daytona Hemi that I bought her in the drive...

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
AHAHA, Lane I met you once when I was at kennys... You came in to get your boat and he told you it was'nt done.. But it will be good to see folks again.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
alright, sounds like there may be several in costume for Sat night, for anyone interested in getting a last minute costume......diesel84's mother in law own Marsha's Menagerie (costume shop) located on Barrancas.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I wish I could find some of these guys.. I liked the one on the left.. ahaha, I"m pretty sure there Air Filled. Because they could pull parts of there Body inside..

21 - 35 of 35 Posts