Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

We have been cleaning floors for forum members since 2006

Mention PFF and receive 20% off any service.

Services:
Fine Rug Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Stone Tile Restoration
VCT ( Strip and Wax )
Wood Refinishing
Upholstery Cleaning
24/7Water Damage Restoration
Janitorial
Foreclosure Cleanup
Move-in/Move-out

·
Registered
40 Posts
Accutech Rocks!!!!! Saved my carpet from drowning twice. Once when the shower arm broke and flooded the bedroomand once whenmy5 year old clogged the camode. His vacuum is awesome andremoved all my pet stains.

Makes my carpet like new everytime.Kelvin does an awesome job and his rates are the best. Don't forget about tile cleaning and upholstery cleaning.

Don't use Stanley Steamer...all you get is hot wet carpet.

Thanks Kelvin

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have two large rugs and a runner in my living room I would like to get cleaned. But, they are on a hardwood floor. I wanted to get it done but I'm worried about warping the wood. Is it safe to assume the rugs will have to be taken somewhere or can you do it on the wood?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aerialjc (1/8/2010)I have two large rugs and a runner in my living room I would like to get cleaned. But, they are on a hardwood floor. I wanted to get it done but I'm worried about warping the wood. Is it safe to assume the rugs will have to be taken somewhere or can you do it on the wood?
If you crank up the psi on the water pressureto 400,500 or 600 plus I can imagine the floor would get wet and hurt the wood but would be hard to say asI have never used that kind of pressure to clean carpet or rugs. Some companys will run the pressure that high. I like using 100-200 psi for several reasons. Rug or carpets come out just as clean, dries quicker and less chance of any stains re-appearing. I prefercleaning rugs on carpet I can alsoclean them in a large carport area as well if you have one. I also offer pick up and delivery. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I just wanted to thank Kelvin for the outstanding job he did today cleaning my carpet. He was on time, a very nice guy and I would recommend him to anyone. And as far as the price, you won't find anyone who will do it for less. Thanks Kelvin

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kahala boy (2/21/2010)Kelvin--- Always thought that the carpet in your picture was Murph's carpet.:poke
Funny, No thats not Murphs. Murphs looked 100 % better than that one.This customer was nice enuff to let me take the pics.I have actually cleaned that carpet several times since. The worstI have ever seen was over in Grandpointe off Kelton Street in GB. These are relly nice homes. House had never been vacuumed. 2 big dogs and alot of urine. Fortunately it was a good quality carpet.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Give us a call for all your spring cleaning needs: Hourly rates for empty homes or you move the furniture. Most homes run about 125.00 -160.00 for Carpet Cleaning Only.Some of your major carpet cleaningcompany's will charge 2-3 hundred for this service and even more

Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Restoration-for soiled/stained carpetwill be more

·
Registered
555 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=ltr>Recently had my semi-annual carpet cleaning done by Accutech and once again - great job!

</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
got a guy calling you (jerry- nice guy) needs house done, I told him you'd hook i up. Let me know when you schedule to over there and do job- need to get that VS grinder back to you.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Kelvin, im in need of a large area rug and bathroom tile job cleaned. you have done both before. give me a ring to set it up if you are in my area

1 - 20 of 97 Posts