Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, here is the thread to see how many people would like to do a forum raft up. we can fry fish and grill stuff. so let's pick a date and get the planning started.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I will come unless something unforeseen comes up. I can bring a fish cooker or 2 and fry up a bunch of fish. I can also transport some people if needed.

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
What time frame are we talking about? End of October? In November? Before too long the weather may start getting those cold nights every once in a while.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
We can be there. Just let us know a little ahead of time so we can make arraingments(?) Sounds good.

Scott

·
Registered
5,012 Posts

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Can't make it that weekend. But that's not to say anyone that wants to get out there on those dates shouldn't. We just needed to make some further out plans to get a big group together.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I will be out there 13-14 for the shark tourny but still think we need more time to get a really family oriented get together planned.I would like to get the whole family out for it.Just my 02 cents

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
Last Chance (10/4/2007)I will be out there 13-14 for the shark tourny but still think we need more time to get a really family oriented get together planned.I would like to get the whole family out for it.Just my 02 cents
These aremy thoughts as well. Maybe the first or second weekend in November. What say everyone. Don't worry if you don't have a ride out there. We will get you there.

Jon

·
Registered
512 Posts
konz (10/5/2007)Well you guys know that I'll go! Hey is anybody camping out at mcree during the shark tourney?
Bigfishrookie,and myself may camp.I have not checked with him to see what his schedule is like for that weekend.Ray are you guys camping?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me and will give me some leverage into talking the wife into a trip. She loved Matts coconut batter last time. :letsdrink I will bring my brother and his kids and will help with transporting anybody that needs a ride.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts