Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My store is closed and out of business, so I am just getting rid of whats left...Monday and Thursday this coming week! 9:30-12:30.

If u need a roomsize carpet remnant or a short roll up to 12x30, bring cash and we'll make a deal! bring your measurements!

If u need ceramic or porcelain tile, I will make u a hot deal, the more u need the better price, bring cash and measurements...if u don't bring your measurements i won't be able to help u....it would be like driving around the gulf looking for a bottom spot with no gps #!!

1801 West Fairfield Dr between Pace & L st near jail, across from Town & Country Plaza......sign says carpet & tile

ONLY this week, Monday the 5th & Thursday the 8th.....9:30-12:30.

Bring a truck and help to load, i only move items if they can be moved by forklift!

the hardwood in the pic is about 212sf, engineered pecan plank...sold for around $7/sf = buy the entire lot for $300!

Column Floor
Wood Textile Jeans Linens Denim
Wood
Inventory Carton Package delivery Packaging and labeling

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey Bay Pirate,

Just saw your post. If you still have any carpet left to sell, please call me @ (850) 982-7092. Size 9'6" X 11'. Sorry about having to close the business. That sucks:(

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for your concern, but I'm over it now. I have plenty of remnants (roomsize roll ends) to choose from in that size area. I'll be open...

Monday and Wednesday this week....9:30-12:30/1 depending on how busy I am.

Come on by, I'll make u a great PFF deal!

:thumbup:

Hey Bay Pirate,

Just saw your post. If you still have any carpet left to sell, please call me @ (850) 982-7092. Size 9'6" X 11'. Sorry about having to close the business. That sucks:(

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys, this week is probably the last chance until maybe 1 or 2 days in December. if u need some good quality Tile or Roomsize carpet remnants and don't come see me, u are making a mistake, I will treat u right!

Monday and Wednesday 9:30-12:30

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Made a few PFF'ers some great deals yesterday, Wednesday is the last chance until sometime in December for you to get a great deal!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts