Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I think the answer is no to the flags. I PM'D Chris about printing the flags for $8 each and could have them done in a week, but never heard anything. This is probably because the PFF is owned by him, and as is his right, he will not allow anyone else to print anything with the logo. Again, this is his prerogative to do so.

Therefore, we will have no flag until Chris decides to have them printed and makes them available.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Dear Chris

I would like to ask if you could commission someone to make flags withyour PFF logo on it.I would proudly display one on my boat .Thank you for such a wonderful forum ,I am so proud to be a member of it.this forum has allowed me to meet new peoplethat share the same joy in life and to learn how to better fish our local waters

Thank you

Bill

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
backlashnpcola (2/21/2010)Dear Chris

I would like to ask if you could commission someone to make flags withyour PFF logo on it.I would proudly display one on my boat .Thank you for such a wonderful forum ,I am so proud to be a member of it.this forum has allowed me to meet new peoplethat share the same joy in life and to learn how to better fish our local waters

Thank you

Bill
+1

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
:withstupid
angus_cow_doctor (2/22/2010)
backlashnpcola (2/21/2010)Dear Chris

Thank you

Bill
+1

·
Registered
337 Posts
Maybe You should come up with a flag that does not have PFF on it.Maybe just Pensacola and a picture of a fish or boat. Every one on here would know what the flag means and it would not infringe on any copy rights.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I could do a flag for $8-pre-order, and $10 after they are printed. It would be blue and white and have a sailfish on it. I could put FF, FORUM, or something else on it or just leave it with the Marlin. Printed on both sides and the size is approximately 22X22". Interested? I can print them in one week.

·
Registered
749 Posts
If no Pensacola Fishing Forum flag, then how about a

Pensacola Fishing Friends Flag?? Just kidding....But,

Chris we all know you are busy,we love the Forum, and we just want toshow our pride...So, Authorize a Flag. JMHO

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
jspooney (2/22/2010)I could do a flag for $8-pre-order, and $10 after they are printed. It would be blue and white and have a sailfish on it. I could put FF, FORUM, or something else on it or just leave it with the Marlin. Printed on both sides and the size is approximately 22X22". Interested? I can print them in one week.
I think a flag with a marlin, with the word "forum" at the bottom would be great!

No copyright infringement, but we all know what it is in reference to. Sounds good to me. Of course, if Chris would give the go ahead, we could get "PFF" on it!

:letsdrink

·
Registered
337 Posts
jspooney (2/22/2010)I could do a flag for $8-pre-order, and $10 after they are printed. It would be blue and white and have a sailfish on it. I could put FF, FORUM, or something else on it or just leave it with the Marlin. Printed on both sides and the size is approximately 22X22". Interested? I can print them in one week.
I"ll order one. Where do I send the $8 ? You may want to set it up for paypal.

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,258 Posts
Stupid suggestion here but why don't yall just buy 2 shirts from Chris or stop by Emerald coast marine and buy 2 and just cut the shirt to fit your personal needs,sew them together and zip tie or rope them to your friggin boat someways? No copyright infridgement and such since the sale was already made! Enough whining about this subject,theres enough water on the friggin ground!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
BBob (2/22/2010)If no Pensacola Fishing Forum flag, then how about a

Pensacola Fishing Friends Flag?? Just kidding....But,

Chris we all know you are busy,we love the Forum, and we just want toshow our pride...So, Authorize a Flag. JMHO

If I'm not mistaken, Chris already said go ahead and use the PFF logo......PM him and ask........Anything other than the logo would just be another flag (just my opinion)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts