Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I know Chris has his hands full on the boat flag issue (I'm in for a couple), but I was thinking. Once he selects the PFF artwork, what about a feather flag for the surf fishing, PFF parties, beach get togethers,or infamious Chicken Bone (or where ever)Shark outing'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........... Something like the following...........

·
Registered
56 Posts
:doh Ok, after reading the previous threads, saw the link to order. Got t-shirts, hat and stickers ordered. Come August, I just might welcome a volley or two of water balloons from jim-t. I'm really looking forward to the flags!:clap

·
Registered
993 Posts
im from alabama and had my first visit to sand island last saturday. it was nice. the kids had a blast. i have gone past it a few times but never had the chance to hang out there. everyone we parked next to were very nice. im anxious to get a pff flag and see some flying just to know who's out there. i have been on the forum for about two years so i have talked to probably 100 of you guys but never met face to face. look foward to bumping into some members in the water. please keep me informed. thanks, jeremy

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
imkilroy (6/7/2009)Anything new on this??
I sure am looking forward to fly my PFF flag.

If the gulf parking lot flying PFF flags (during snapper season)it would be a party and not so much hostility over public wrecks. Hell, if a boat load of family and friends flying a PFFflag looking to catch their limit of snapper and couldn't get a good position, I'd offer a line off my stern to hold'em while they loaded up.Wouldn't that be cool??????

Hopefully it'll happen soon.

Jimmy

·
Registered
229 Posts
Okay I'll add to the crush of ideas. How bout also having a flag with your "log-in" name from PFF on it? Fly that flag just below the PFF flag. Others would then know who you are by the name on your personalized flag.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Spanky45 (6/7/2009)How bout also having a flag with your "log-in" name from PFF on it?

Awesome idea!

Would make it a lot easier to identify the people who think "if I run you over, the rules say it's ok" and avoid them! :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Some great ideas as far as designs. Keep in mind though the more detail that is in the flag the more your going to spend to get it made. Just make it simple. heres something i threw together in about 5 mins.

101 - 120 of 247 Posts