Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I would like 2 or 3 flags when available!!!!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
This Flag would be great for the PFF blue water Tournament that Bonita Dan never thought of!!!!! :doh

Anyone working this or should I see what I can come up with????? All due respect to Mr Chris of course.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Last call for any Graphic designers or Photoshop type guru's to help. If we can't get someone, I will have to hire one and that will up the price of the individual Flag.

Custom flag makers prefers files created Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Coral Draw (.cdr) Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), (.psd) files. The artwork files need to be of a resolution of at least 300 dpi this will give an extremely crisp print.

Once we get our design I can start shopping around and get quotes for the flags and pendants. I will post about sizes, shapes and fastners (Sleeve or Gromets) once we get the design figured out.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
imkilroy (4/24/2009)
69Viking (4/14/2009)
seacapt (4/14/2009)Not a computer geek or artist but this is kind of what I think it should look like.

I like this one. Don't care if it looks like a YC just more recongnizable (sp?) unlike my spelling. I don't have a rocket launcher or outriggers either but I could zip tie it on my UHF ant. when at Sand Island or anywhere else.

I personally would like to see it about 3' long and whatever width.

I would pay $30 for one. Only should have to buy one a year. $30 isn't crap when it comes to boats and just being able to hook up with some PFF members is worth that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I will fund this project and get it started check on the design and the cost pm me i will pay for the first shipment and donate to the pff to get the ball rolling I havent met 1 single person from the pff but I would be glad to be able to recognize our members when I see them But some body will [I repeat] will buy me a beverage Now who the heck is catching fish I will be in the pensacola / gulfbreeze area on sunday where will I find our members den I know yall got one somewhere ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ snap

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
I am also willing to get this done and pay for it. If my design is poor, I will eat the investment, and have plenty of FAD material!!! :nonono

My intentions were to post, and use the Wed. night meet up crew for input.

Again, if the design and final product suck, I eat it!!!! :banghead I WILL not make a dime from this, if I do, it will be given to Chris for any Forum upgrades or for maintenance costs.

I am surely not competeing against any one because I rather just buy the flag and avoid the leg work. But if no one will make this happen, I will!!!! :shedevil

·
Registered
993 Posts
i like seacapt's idea. look at me. im from alabama and i cant wait to buy one. my wife does the facebook, myspace crap and i cant wait to get off work, come home and check this forum out. i would fly the p'cola flag.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
OK, I have one PFF Graphic Designer nibbling on the bait. Once we get the GD to come up with a couple/few choices, we can vote and have the flags for sale in 3-4 weeks!!!!! If a forum GD doesn't step up and give us some options, I'll hire one and post the options.

Again, my goal is to make each flag with quality material and have it last. Salty PFF Flags= Sailfish, Salty Pinheads, oops Pinfish etc....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Flag or sticker for those of us a flag would hamper, sticker could look just like the flag, I'd put one on truck and boat.

·
Registered
124 Posts
well said give me a call when yall decide I would be glad to help we can give to chris and he can make sure our members are outfitted properly we goota get er dun

81 - 100 of 247 Posts