Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 247 Posts
4,058 Posts
We will also look at getting the PFF gear into local stores this year as well.

A. long sleeve tshirts are super cool. i would buy like 3. especially if one came in black.

B. local stores huh-so do you have to be a member to buy them? and prove membership at purchase? cuz that would be super exclusive.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Chris, first of all, many thanks for the PFF, great job to you and our moderators....I'm in on a PFF flag....I think we (you) should stick w/ our logo, I like the size of a release flag (good size for CC and larger boats) I respect the earlier comment regarding a pendant looking like a YC but the shape should make it more distinguishable. I think it's a great idea.....

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I like the marlin also Chris, kind of like a watermark seal for the PFF now. And yes, I would definitly like to buy one from you. Everytime I go to McRea, the first thing I do is try to recognize someone I know and them ask them if any other PFF members are there to meet. BTW, I'm with Jim, on the rectangular flag.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
seacapt (4/14/2009)Not a computer geek or artist but this is kind of what I think it should look like.

Nice idea..... Oncewe get the flag, we could get a local to embroider our screen names on them.......... Just a thought....... T

·
Registered
610 Posts
Chris, Love the flag, I want one. Also need to send a pm to order some shirts for the wife and I. I also still have a few lures for you. Check PM's Thanks Chas

·
Registered
698 Posts
The OLE can you see me now??? I'll purchase one. Sounds like you folks are on the right track to having a goodlooking flag to fly. I'm game for any design.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I like the current insignia too with the Marlin. The only change I would make is make the PFF a darker blue so it stands out a little more. PFF members will have no problem recognizing it.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I am in too.

Talk to the shop that would make them as far as cost.

Usually the less amount of different colors equates to less expensive.

41 - 60 of 247 Posts