Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for the annual PFF-Emerald Coast Marine Blood Drive,,, saturday March 6 starting at 9:00 am till 2:00 pm,,,

The North West Florida Blood Services will have their big bus here for the event,, there will be free drinks and food,

There will be a free raffle to all that donate,, Chris Price,AKA Choppedliver,AKa Rugged Metal Outdoor Creations will offer up some of his wares for the raffle,, He will also have a table set up to sell some of his wares.

Come on in and lets Drain some Veins,,,,:bowdown

·
Registered
391 Posts
Its' REALLY good for men !!! giving blood 3 or 4 times a year reduces a man's chance of heart attack/stroke by 40%.... just think what you would pay for drugs,statins likelipitor/zocor... blood pressure meds lisinopril etc.. it's like an oil change for your cardio system.. it's why women live longer.. they have periods !!!! plus we need the blood supply.. DO IT !!! :usaflag

·
Praedator
10,000 Posts
I just gave blood here at work. So I can not give again for a few weeks. They come out here on base every 6 weeks (or however long it has to be before you can give again).

I give everytime I can. I think I am up to about 4-5 gallons or something. Everyone should give if they can. It does not hurt and only takes a short time to complete. It saves lives.:letsdrink

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on Jon,, you can still come have a free hotdog :letsdrink

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump for a good cause,,, would like to see a record turn out...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Kenny, I'll see if I can convince the brave crew of the ShurKetch to participate. They have been hooked so many times they won't even realize they are giving blood. We are leaving for a week's fishing in Key West either that Saturday or Sunday. We'll try.........Ed

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I will be there as well, and contributing some free products to Kenny's raffle. Also, the Fishing Mule will be present for everyone to view if anyone is interested

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One week people,,,, lets get some buzzz going about this,,, free raffle to all who donate, free tshirts and hats, lots of other goodies.....

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
See ya saturday.....................:usaflag

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jonathon,im really sorry i couldnt schedule this around your being here,,, If it werent for you and Mitch, (midnight rider) I would never be doing this,, please keep in mind how grateful i am of you two.... the next one will be scheduled way in advance so yall can be there... again thank you,,

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Sequoiha (3/6/2010)Jonathon,im really sorry i couldnt schedule this around your being here,,, If it werent for you and Mitch, (midnight rider) I would never be doing this,, please keep in mind how grateful i am of you two.... the next one will be scheduled way in advance so yall can be there... again thank you,,
Its no problem Kenny...hope my previous post didnt sound bad...hope you had a GREAT turnout!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts