Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The PFF will be offline for up to two days starting tomorrow or Friday for several much needed hardware and software updates. When the site comes back online, it will be faster and have TONS of additional features.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
:withstupid Thanks for all You and the Mod's do for us!!!
FlounderAssassin (4/14/2010)Going to be a long 2 days but sounds well worth it! Thanks for all you and the mods do Chris!!!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
now what am i gonna do for my fix??? 2 days?? ill be shaking from withdraws by then

Thanks for all of this chris!!!! :clap

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Wow,2 day PFF sabbatical.....Hope I'll survive. I'm scared too Mark...

Time to get thosenagging projectsdoneI consistently put off while reading the PFF....LOL

Look forward to the upgrades Chris!!!!

Cheers! :letsdrink

Jimmy

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
go to jimt's or facebook or clean the garage or go fishing...thank you chris couture...

mikendale...

·
Banned
2,215 Posts
I'm already starting to twitch from the mere thought of being off of here for 2 days.

Maybe I'll get some stuff done around the house now. Or just drink more beer:letsdrink

·
Registered
380 Posts
Iwonder if we will loose any our post or data, especially in the For Sale section where our contacts for pending sales, etc. are? Still, if we can get more bandwidth on the servers so it will quit crashing and logging us out, I will just be tickled pink. :bowdown

·
Super Moderator
29,540 Posts
Yepper, most of us will be Jones'n fer a fix!!! 2 days w/ out the forum:doh I don't know ifin I've ever been that long w/ out it:letsdrink

Thanks fer all the hard work you do Chris!!!:clap:bowdown:clap

·
Banned
464 Posts
Oh No!!! Life without the forum ... Nooooooooooo!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I am on the phone with my therapist now, I'm gonna need an extra session or five this week. Good luck to all of you in making the transition back to the real world. And a huge thanks to Chris and the mods.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
Sweet, And THANKS for all you do.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts