Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering what is PEW's hidden agenda for them to be funding billions of dollars into all of these environmentalist groups and our government programs. I read this article( see link below) and read this. I also believe that PEW wants control over our natural resources and they are gaining control of it by our government accepting their funding. You don't see the name NOAA without PEW name following right behind it. Why wouldn't PEW want control of our natural resources they are Sun Oil Corp aka Sunoco aka PEW.</DIV></DIV>I fully believe all these environmentalist groups they have generated is a smoke screen to gain control of our resources. They are not only targeting our waters they are targeting our lands. Until we get PEW out of our government this is going to keep happening in the name of conservation with a hidden agenda. PEW is controlling our government not the other way around. Our government looks at it like why bite the hand that feeds us. </DIV></DIV>This one article will give you some insight as to how they work. PEW is not giving out all this money just out of the goodness of their heart I assure you. </DIV></DIV>Please read article below.</DIV></DIV>http://www.fishingnj.org/netusa17.htm</DIV>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts