Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have met and talked to many Cast-netters out there in the past while waiting for Mullet on various piers and docks in the Pensacola/Gulf Breeze/Navarre area, and am surprised to see no section here for the Mullet Fishermen.

Topic Heading I suggest is: "The Mullet Net" : This forum is not about bait, but rather about Table Mullet, Roe, Gizzards, Nets and everything else, (as long as it ends up being about Mullet on the dinner table).

Chime in if you have a Mullet Net and would like to see this happen.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Great Idea as long as were talking fishun not Haircuts.

Need to go to the homepage scroll down almost to the bottom and post under Forum suggestions. The webmaster will decide. Easy to do..
Good luck.\
:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Seems to be a pretty legitimate fishing thread that doesn't really fit anywhere else. Let there be a new "Net Section!" and there was a ... Oops, well good luck anyway . :w00t:

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,242 Posts
I never learned to use a cast net but got into mullet fising last fall and almost became adicted. In fact I'm going out tomorrow morning to a couple of know holes on the Choctawhatchee River. I have posted several threads under the freshwater section and got a lot of feedback.

·
EAT-SLEEP-GO FISHING
4,242 Posts
I never learned to use a cast net but got into mullet fising last fall and almost became adicted. In fact I'm going out tomorrow morning to a couple of know holes on the Choctawhatchee River. I have posted several threads under the freshwater section and got a lot of feedback.

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,664 Posts
I vote yes!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts