Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
probably printed on a petrolium based banner with petrolium based ink, and held up with a petroliun based cord.
I bet they think that oil rigs are just in place to make fishing better
Sky

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'mnot the sharpest guy out there so can someone please connect the dots for me and tell me what grilling some steaks or chicken has to do with this oil spill?

Are they saying that since the meat has to be shipped we need the oil...thus the spill?

That's about all I can come up with...

Total lunacy!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think what they're getting at is it takes a lot of energy (ie petroleum products) to grow crops, then you feed the livestock ~100 pounds of plant matter to grow ~3 pounds of meat so its more efficient to eat vegetable matter than to eat meat that was converted from a bunch of vegetables.

Of course flying that plane towing a gigantic banner isn't too earth friendly (or cheap) either, but to each their own I guess.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
It's also more efficient to grow all of your own food. I bet 99% of PETA members do not grow most or any of their own food. So, that is a hypocritical stance as are most of their stances.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
totally jacked-up the spelling of banner in the subject line. won't let me edit the subject....oh well. Not sure what a banter is, but you know what I mean.

·
Registered
11 Posts
itsme (30/04/2010)totally jacked-up the spelling of banner in the subject line. won't let me edit the subject....oh well. Not sure what a banter is, but you know what I mean.
We continue to banter, About the banner? ;)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Peta= People eat tasty animals

Love how mostly everyone just worries about the Oil, 11 are still missing. The chances of them being found may be slim, but still there are 11 families without knowing where their loved ones are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts