Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot of stuff I need to sell some I can out fit my father in laws boat to bandit fish. Hr passed away and I really need to get the business back in his honor.I need help and I will help with what I can back
I have Persian Nets About 1,500ft of nwy and boxes of new rings back bone buyos, Cast Nets Brand new,, live well 200gl ,net buyo balls and new 2way radio as well as a off shore satellite radio brand new, my gmail is [email protected].
This is time sensitive this took everything we had to pretty much use everything to get it all to this point. I feel him pushing me ' Fish on Capt Fish on "

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in panama city , my wife and I are back and forth every other day from pcola , the cast nets are at least are all different sizes,I will take pics and measure for you.The Persian nets are huge but in good shape I'm pretty sure over a 1,000ft at least total. I have a couple Cat heads and Anchors. As well as what I believe to be 150-200gal live well and a couple electric motor for the cage pull.As far as price shoot a offer if interested i am putting it in Gods hands if this is what I am supposed to be doing he will guide my way

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand I really wanted to see there was a chance before I went all in .I will tighten it up and add pics. As far as the price to be honest I am coming right out and praying the Character and Integrity of my father in law helps out here cause I am not even going to try and act like I know about Persian or any net

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
The purse sine net will be a hard sell. You might want to try the Wet Net page on facebook. The laws on using one is real tough

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
The Wet Net Mullet Fishing page on Facebook would be the best site to sell the stuff on. Lots of commercial guys including myself on there from all over the State and in several local areas

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I need a 10' or 12' bag net if you have one. Let me know

Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts