Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any information on this club? Is it any good? Do they have hogs? Any info would be great. They're head quarters is just down the road from my house, and I am surrounded by their leased lands. Maybe thinking about trying to join if it is worth a damn.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Yes they have hogs a lot of members and shoot anything legel. But a good group of guys the ones I have meet. But from my under standing from a friend that is in it. They don't know from year to year if they are going to have the land or not. Don't know if that is true.

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,549 Posts
saltgrass (1/19/2010)Yes they have hogs a lot of members and shoot anything legel. But a good group of guys the ones I have meet. But from my under standing from a friend that is in it. They don't know from year to year if they are going to have the land or not. Don't know if that is true.
That's anywhere these days.... If you don't own it you can't guarantee it will be yours again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also live next to Perdido River Club

Anyone ever find out who to contact to join this club? Sounds like it is kinda open land since no one seems to own it, plus it looks like it was a construction site at one point but i never see anyone going down that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts