Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our schedules are hectic again. But love hanging out with the PFF peeps. But making it to Pcola Beach is tough. Anyone still meeting in the Perdido Key/ OB area?

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am all in but I must confess that I cannot make it every Wednesday. But, most people cannot. I think after labor day would be a good time to kick it off.

·
Super Moderator
7,130 Posts
There were irregular meets down at the FBYC a while back. I would meet you derelicts for a few drinks every couple of weeks.

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw that a few were meeting up. I was not able to make it due to a work assignment. Well now I can.

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked with Matt at the Flora~Bama Yacht club. He said there doing $5 burgers on Wednesdays. As far as weekends, shoot Gin and I are usually there so works well for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bearded Brotula
12,791 Posts
I talked with Matt at the Flora~Bama Yacht club. He said there doing $5 burgers on Wednesdays. As far as weekends, shoot Gin and I are usually there so works well for us.

I wonder if their burgers have gotten any better. For all the awesome food they have there, the burgers used to be the pits. As in, I wouldn't even pay $5 for one. Maybe the fries though.

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tuesday is two for Tuesday at Perdido bay golf course.

·
Fish Alot Catch None
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lillian pizza has 50% off your bill between 2 and 7. 7 days a week I heard.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Im in ... I tried to start this up a few years ago and only had 1 guy show ... and we both worked offshore so we couldn't do every week.... we hit wintzels happy hour for oysters and a beer... they used to do half price oysters and bang bang shrimp with a beer special... im offshore for another week and a half ....

·
Bearded Brotula
12,791 Posts
I'm in for just about any day, but Wednesdays. Have the kids then and the wife told me to stop taking them to bars. She can't make up her mind. Stop taking the kids to a bar or stop drinking alone. Women....

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
It's getting time for the shrimp basket to start back up with the monthly oyster specials.

Bill money- think that was me. Thought there were 3 of us. Must have drank more than I thought and was seeing doubles. Lol!!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It's getting time for the shrimp basket to start back up with the monthly oyster specials.

Bill money- think that was me. Thought there were 3 of us. Must have drank more than I thought and was seeing doubles. Lol!!!!
If deplorables are welcome i am off every day forever but live day to day !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts