1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of Summer CLEARANCE SALE making room for 2013 models

Friday and Saturday, August 24 and 25, 2012
At Both Fairhope and Pensacola locations, 9am - 5pm

First quality new, and demo (used) models of kayaks and canoes, plus paddlesports accessories and racks. Great selection, great deals, and expert advice.

Please email or call with questions.
Fairhope: 251.928.3417; [email protected]
702 N Section St. Fairhope, AL 36532
Pensacola: 850.456.5856; [email protected]
3009 Olde Barrancas Ave Pensacola, FL 32507

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you update this post with any pricing for the sale? for hot items, or low stock? im sure tons of people will check this post as the dates get closer.
We don't have the list finalized yet, but I can promise you that there will be some great deals on kayaks. We are also going to discount paddles, rod holders, PFDs, and other accessories.

·
Registered
9 Posts
OX, I stopped by PK&S yesterday and the only Cuda they had was rented out. They are supposed to have the new Cuda 12's in the next week or two, but @ nearly 1300 bucks, I may be looking for a different Yak.:whistling:

·
Registered
716 Posts
You can also go to their other store in Fairhope to see if they have any. They let you demo them down the street at the Fairhope yacht club. Demo'd a Hobie PA there and bought one on the spot! Great people and great service including PK&S. Watch out for Bahen though, he's a great seller and will have you spending lots before you walk out :) I've had to scale down my visits lately as my childrens' college fund was being depleted quickly. Lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts