Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I wouldnt trust Pensacola honda. If you need repair try the hondanissan place on olive west of davis or honcare on lillian near escambia high, I used him 4 years ago when honda of pensacola told me I needed a new engine $7000, which only cost me 500 to adjust a timming chain at honcare.

·
Registered
10,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a Real Estate professional, service/results mean just about everything, Heck, I ordered a car about 3 weeks ago, supposed to be delivered by the 2nd week of december, and they still don't know if the car has even been built yet. Won't even call me, I think I am headed to the honda dealers in destin or daphne (sp). geeze, just a phone call is all I was looking for, I guess thats to much to ask for. Long story, but I am giving them until COB today to figure it all out, then I am gonna get my money back. Sorry, just venting:banghead

Jim

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have never baught a vehicle from Pensacola Honda but my inlaws just baught a 2008 V-6 accord with every option you can get except for the nav and where able to get it for 3,000 off sticker at Tameron Honda in Daphne , They tried to by the same car at Pensacola Honda and they would not even deal with them. I hope this helps.

Lucas

·
Registered
304 Posts
inshorecatch (11/29/2007)I wouldnt trust Pensacola honda. If you need repair try the hondanissan place on olive west of davis or honcare on lillian near escambia high, I used him 4 years ago when honda of pensacola told me I needed a new engine $7000, which only cost me 500 to adjust a timming chain at honcare.
I've used both Honcare and Hondissan on Olive Rd. and both do good work for a fair price. Also Runway Imports on 9th ave. Pensacola Honda is always gonna be more expensive for service. I have dealt with them once in the past for warranty service and was impressed with their cust. service though. I would not have a problem buying from them in the future.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
One of my good friends had a horrible experience at Runaway. They mis diagonsed a problem with his VW that caused him to order a new transmission. He took it to another mechanic for a second opinion. Turns out it was a simple linkage problem... a less than $50.00 fix at full shop rate. He got the transmision turned around before it landed in Pensacola. He had to pay a pretty hefty restocking fee for it however.

·
Registered
515 Posts
REALITY BITES (11/29/2007)I have never baught a vehicle from Pensacola Honda but my inlaws just baught a 2008 V-6 accord with every option you can get except for the nav and where able to get it for 3,000 off sticker at Tameron Honda in Daphne , They tried to by the same car at Pensacola Honda and they would not even deal with them. I hope this helps.

Lucas

I've had great experiences w/ the folks at Tameron in Daphne.My particular deal just didn't work outand I didn'tend up buyinga vehicle from them, but it definitely was no fault on their part. They were great and I will go there again next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts